Remote Closing Specialist IIAZ - AZ
Valid Through: 10/29/2021
- Responsible for supporting real estate closing transactions by providing a high level of customer service and proactive communication with both internal and external customers including lenders, borrowers, notaries, vendors, attorneys and county offices.
- Utilizes working knowledge and expertise of mortgage loan documents and recording requirements at the various counties nationwide.
- Demonstrates basic technical aptitude and knowledge of systems and tools.
- Accountable for meeting hourly SLAs and time-sensitive production goals with accuracy and professionalism.
- Resolves closing issues that may impact signing and funding dates.
- Compiles documents for closing package including preparation of documents, ATLA Settlement Statement, gathering of state specific forms, tax information and order payoffs.
- Identifies and resolves basic informational or clerical errors related to vesting, loan amount, payoff and taxes in a timely manner.
- Reviews loan documents for accuracy and completion to ensure CD balances with ALTA; follows up with lender if ATLA modifications are required.
- Calculates title fees, transfer taxes, recording fees and payoffs; identifies and escalates incorrect monetary amounts.