FL Legal AssistantFL - West Palm Beach
Valid Through: 12/31/2021
We are looking for an experienced, professional, detail-oriented, and able to work off of a dictation machine. The main thrust of practice is residential and commercial real estate. Closing experience is a plus, but our title company handles our closings. It would just be helpful to have someone who understands closings and can work on one if need be.
- Answers calls,
- Do some basic court filings,
- Following up with outstanding open items,
- Tracking and updating of all open files,
- Track status of lien searches and title reports,
- Has to know probates, liens, etc.
- Need to have closing experience or at least know how to close.
- Send comments on searches to borrower's attorney for clearance,
- Prepare closing checklist and documents for residential closings,
- Prepare, scan and distribute executed closing packages,
- Other duties will be assigned on an as needed basis to fully meet the requirements of the position.
- Bachelor's degree or Associates degree, Paralegal certificate a plus,
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and complete simultaneous tasks with minimal
Experience & Qualifications:
- Effective interpersonal and team working skills,
- Ability to communicate effectively with attorneys, professional staff and peers,
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).