Title Operations Manager Escrow OfficerTX - Austin
Title Operations Manager / Escrow Officer - Austin
Our client, a well-respected title company In Austin is currently seeking a Title Operations Manager/Escrow Officer to head their Austin Operations. This position requires someone with an excellent history of title operations management and escrow officer experience. This position is responsible for all activities of the company to ensure operations are profitable, efficient, complete with a high level of customer service, and are compliant with company policy and procedure.
Our client prides themselves on their culture and their ability to make their company a place that employees enjoy coming to each day. They believe that hard work is important, but we also believe life balance is essential. They encourage and support their employees in becoming their best, both personally and professionally. Everything they produce is the result of the talent and hard work of their team members.
The company offers numerous options to help its employees achieve their financial, professional, and wellness goals including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan and match
- Career development and opportunities for advancement
- Charitable activities and more
100% In-Office (Not Remote) Position
This is an operational/leadership role so naturally, the team will look to you to lead by example. It means that you bring experience, wisdom, and expertise both in managing operations and as an Escrow Officer. It also means that you'll be expected to demonstrate the highest level of forward-thinking, conscientiousness, and attention to detail. You will be the go-to person for support, backup, and guidance for the team. You must be someone who thrives on perfection, working at a fast pace while staying humble, and being someone who possesses an incredible "can do customer service attitude to ensure our client is represented as the premium place to do business where clients will want to return again and again. Because of the high profile of this role, you will become the face of the company and you'll have a desire to grow the company to the next level while representing the company, its employees, and the rich diversity that makes up our team and our clients.
What You'll Be Doing
- Oversee the daily operations of the company to manage the staff, and be a resource of support. You will develop and improve systems, processes, controls, and procedures that improve the efficiency of the firm and ensure excellent client service. You'll develop training processes and materials, provide Escrow Team support assisting with Closings and Courtesy Closings as needed; handle escalated client issues and concerns.
- You will be acting as a Substitute Closer, specifically providing vacation coverage for EOs, but will not have a book of your own business.
- You'll be working under the supervision and with the support of the Managing Director.
- Handle HR-related tasks supporting our employee base, including the Escrow Officers, Assistants, and the Office Manager. This includes managing the payroll process with our bookkeeper.
- Handle client questions and meetings regarding friendly transfers.
- Manage relationships with third-party vendors.
- Must have a proven track record, with10+ years experience managing title operations and staff, and a minimum of5 years of experience as an Escrow Officer. Must have a minimum of2 continuous years at a Texas-based title company.
- Experience performing HR functions such as recruiting, hiring, employee relations, and performance management.
- Hands-on, collaborative approach with demonstrated effectiveness in managing operations.
- Previous experience developing and implementing training processes/materials is a huge plus.
- Process-oriented with impeccable organizational and time management ability.
- Above average customer service skills.
- Strong emotional intelligence and interpersonal communication skills.
Pay: Highly Competitive, based on your proventitle operations managementand escrow experience.
Location: Austin, TX
Employment decisions are based on personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.