Title Insurance SpecialistNY - Flushing
Our client, a national title agency with offices across the nationis looking for an experienced title processor for their Marylandoffice. The title processor is responsible for the day-to-day processing of title orders. The position also determines the insurability of a particular property, assesses risk, and determines under what conditions a property may be insured.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Receives, reviews, and processes title orders daily and follows up on the required documents.
* Determines the insurability of theproperty and under specific conditions to insure the property.
* Prepares title insurance commitment after evaluation of county searcher's brief.
* Assists with complex title/legal issues; determines which title exceptions can be eliminated and which remain in the title policy.
* Communicates effectively with attorneys, realtors, clients, underwriters, title agents, sales team regarding all facets of the title issues.
* Performs survey readings; prepares a legal description from a survey print.
* Evaluates liens, judgments, estate, and bankruptcy issues daily.
* Adheres to all automation procedures.
* Assists in title clearing with the attorney.
* Performs special projects, as assigned.