National Escrow AdminstratorTX - Plano
National Escrow Administrator
Our client is a full-service title settlement underwriting services company serving title agencies in support of residential and commercial real estate transactions is looking for a National Escrow Administrator for their corporate legal department. The National Escrow Administrator is responsibly aiding with the National Escrow team, by monitoring regulatory and legislative changes, as well as reviewing and implementing best practices in the settlement services industry across the country. The National Escrow Administrator will make recommendations to the National Escrow Advisor. This role will provide guidance to escrow managers and staff regarding escrow best practices, as well as company escrow policies and procedures applicable to escrow operations across the country.
Essential Job Functions:
- Engage in our client's company culture that emphasizes employee engagement, our 4 Cs, quality of work, key employee retention, and high performance.
- Development of ongoing personal improvement and engagement in keeping up with real estate industry changes.
- Provide assistance with Escrow File Reviews.
- Aid in the annual reviews of Policies and Procedures and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Knowledge of our client's products, services, and company policies and procedures.
- Implement and maintain company policies and procedures.
- Appropriately communicate organization information through periodic meetings, one-on-one meetings, and appropriate email.
- Maintain transparent communication with Division Escrow Managers, Profit Center Managers, and Legal and Compliance Departments.
- Interact with clients, real estate agents/brokers, attorneys, consumers, lenders, and any other parties involved in transactions when necessary.
- Additional duties as may be assigned by management.
- Thorough understanding of escrow law, local city, and state requirements.
- Thorough understanding of RESPA, TILA, Dodd-Frank, and CFPB rules.
- Thorough understanding and adoption of ALTA Best Practices.
- Possess leadership qualities; understand the importance of setting a good example of uncompromising dedication to accomplish the company's vision and goals.
- Desire to engage in personal growth development.
- Strong ability to present information and respond to questions from personnel, clients, and consumers.
- Act as an innovator by generating ideas to encourage collaboration, critical thinking, and engagement, as well as solving practical problems.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Five years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, write and interpret in English.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts (fractions, percentages, ratio's and proration's).
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and escrow production software e.g. ResWare, RamQuest, AtClose, IClosings, and/or others.
- Strong customer service skills; demonstrate excellent comprehension and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple actions at once; the flexibility to reprioritize quickly.
- Must successfully pass a criminal history and credit background check.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This is a telecommuting position. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
No unusual physical requirements. Requires no heavy lifting, and nearly all work is performed in a comfortable indoor facility.
Routine deadlines; usually sufficient lead time; variance in work volume seasonal and predictable; priorities can be anticipated; some interruptions are present; travel or other inconveniences have advance notice; involves occasional exposure to demands and pressures from persons other than immediate supervisor.
Job frequently requires sitting, handling objects with hands.
Job occasionally requires standing, walking, reaching, talking, hearing, and lifting up to 10 lbs.
Vision requirements: Ability to see information in print and/or electronically.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Days and hours of the permanent, full-time position are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Travel is expected for this position.