Payoff SpecialistCA - Newport Beach
Valid Through: 7/30/2021
Provides support by handling a wide variety of administrative functions requiring knowledge and application of various established title industry methods.
- Supports Title Officers within their functional area with title industry processes and policies.
- Handles a variety of administrative functions within a functional area.
- Duties include, but are not restricted to those of a clerical and administrative nature which have an impact on company and departmental data / records including those of a highly confidential nature.
- Prepares reports including conclusions and basic solutions of the problem.
- Resolves problems involving variables in or from standardized situations.
- Compiles data based on research techniques and on statistical compilations involving an understanding of operating programs, policies, and procedures.
- Issues documents in accordance with departmental rules, legal or statutory requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent computer skills including working knowledge of MS Office software packages, internet applications and/or company specific databases.
- Ability to calculate variables and use formulas.
- Ability to interpret variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or policy/procedure formats.
- Excellent organizational, communication and analytical skills.
- Skilled in prioritizing work to meet stringent deadlines and work in team-oriented environment.
- Self-motivated and a team player.
- Illustrates a commitment to customer service.
- Knowledge of the title industry including title production processes, title policies, title industry standards, etc.
- Completion of a High School diploma
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in general clerical and administrative support which includes experience in the title industry documents and/or communicate with customers related to payoffs.