Recording Specialist CoordinatorNY - New York
A local Title Insurance Company in Manhattanis looking for a Recording Specialist for a direct hire full time opportunity with room for growth. The hiring manager is looking to interview as soon as possible, so don't hesitate in applying!
The Recorders are responsible to have all documents recorded on time and keeping systematic internal records
- Prepare and record time-sensitive documents via e-Recording and ACRIS
- Walk in recording documents to the New York City Department of Finance/ City Register's Office
- Mail recording documents for areas outside of NYC to County Clerks
- Prepare deeds and transfer documents
- Provide exceptional customer service through effective telephone and email communications with clients
- Scan closed files, file them, and organize them to be shredded which includes lifting boxes of files to their storage position
- Review and resubmit rejected documents
- Assisting clients with acris troubleshooting and rejections
- Mailing out recorded documents to clients.
- Assist in other areas of operation, as needed
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years relevant title insurance experience preferred.
- Knowledge of grant deeds, deed of trust documents, title commitments...etc.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and title/escrow related software.
- Proficient PC skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Notary knowledge/experience a plus