Title ConveyancerPA - Trevose
We are seeking a Title Insurance Conveyance to join the team of a growing Title Company in Philadelphia.
Interested candidates must either currently work in a similar role, or have previous recent experience.
Job Responsibilities include the following:
- Leading representative in processing new title insurance applications
- Responsible for inputting and generating title requests to various county searchers and search agencies
- Order required certifications for the respective property in question
- Responsible for handling the processing of residential refinances, ordering title requests, certifications, mortgage and HELOC payoffs, releasing old mortgages, satisfaction of judgments and or other liens against a respective property in question Inputting lenders closing fees and generating HUDS for lender approval, Handle all seller conveyance files as well as processing, generating and mailing of all title insurance policies
- Daily interaction with real estate agents, respective buyers and sellers, financial lenders, municipalities, tax collectors, utility authorities, county personnel and other law offices and their staff
- Other daily tasks within the office to ensure efficiency, answering phone calls, scheduling appointments and settlements, collection of mail, inventory, filing and archival retrieval.
- Must be detail-oriented & manage deadlines Large volume of file management and organization
- Ability to multitask and work as a team player in a fast-paced environment Good reading and comprehension skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Proven customer service skills
- Proficiency with personal computers
- Must have problem-solving capabilities and a sense of urgency
- Working knowledge of real estate titles preferred Excellent PC, verbal, PR, and interpersonal skills