Executive Assistant - PlanoTX - Plano
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, organized, driven and polished Executive Assistant to support the EVP of a Title Insurance company in Plano.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and eager to gain knowledge in the Title Insurance industry.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Prepare and distribute project correspondence files and letters
- Prepare, edit, copy, bound, and distribute project reports under direction of the department personnel
- Organize large amounts of information into a coherent, meaningful format in a timely manner
- Assist in general administrative tasks such as faxing, copying, filing, organizing, mailing, document development
- Assist in maintaining the electronic files system and standard documents using Microsoft Office and other software
- Administrative Assistant will organize and schedule gathering events such as webinars, meetings, training sessions, etc.
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Admin must have experience in professional office environment, and interaction with internal and external customers preferred
- Good computer skills including Windows 2007, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, SharePoint and Microsoft Outlook preferred