Remote Title ExaminerMN - Remote
We are looking for a Remote Title Examiner to work for a Title Insurance company in Minnesota.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Examine and verify titles.
- Search real estate records.
- Calling and coordinating searches statewide.
- Summarize legal or insurance documents.
- Compile lists of mortgages, contracts, and other instruments pertaining to titles by searching public and private records for law firms, real estate agencies, or title insurance companies.
- Search, analyze, and evaluate records relating to titles of homes, land, and buildings.
- Ensure that the title to a property in question has no restrictions that may prevent or hinder its sale or use.
- Issue title insurance, acquire rights of way, buy and sell property, grant mortgage loans, and obtain and protect mineral rights.
- Search public and private records for law firms, real estate agencies, or title insurance companies.
- Examine deeds, deeds of trust, liens, judgments, easements, and plats/maps to determine ownership, encumbrances, and to verify legal descriptions of property.
- Prepare property reports and title commitments.
- Analyze chain of title and preparation of reports outlining title-related matters.
- Examine title reports from outside abstractors.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Real estate, legal background, and/or substantial experience in the title industry.
- Preferred Commercial Expertise, Residential is acceptable as well.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to prioritize and to work well under production deadlines, while handling multiple records concurrently.
- Detail-oriented, with excellent proofing skills.
- Self-directed worker; ability to set work priorities and work independently.
- Effective analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must possess a customer service focus.
Your health and safety are our #1 priority at JobTracks.
We will be conducting video interviews during this time to ensure your safety.