Title Insurance Closing SpecialistNC - Cornelius
We are still hiring during the pandemic of COVID-19 (or Corona Virus).
Your health and safety is our #1 priority at JobTracks.
We will be conducting video interviews during this time to ensure your safety.
Minimum 2 Years experience as a Title Processor/Closing Specialist
We are currently seeking an experienced Closing Coordinator to fill an opening with our client in the title industry. The ideal candidates should have strong title processing experience. This is open for 100% remote work.
- Prepare and amend closing policies
- The primary duty of a Closing Coordinator is to communicate with the lenders, real estate offices and service companies to obtain the information needed to proceed to the settlement table.
- After they gather this information they prepare the settlement sheet and all other necessary documents needed for closing. They also verify the accuracy of the lenders package.
- Finalize title bill to reflect any changes/updates (new recording documents needed, surveys that need to be ordered)
- Schedule closings and assist closers with possible changes and continuations at closing, order continuations & updated municipals searches on scheduled closings, post-closing breakdown on files, prepare closer packages to include policies, invoice, title report, affidavits & survey and assist in other areas of operation, as needed
- We are looking for someone with job stability (not jumping around every year)
- Recent title processing experience (past 6 years)
- Someone who is accustomed to working directly with realtors, lenders, attorneys and sellers.
- High customer service skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required Strong typing and computer skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a detail-oriented work ethic 2-5 years of experience in the title industry is required