Escrow CloserFL - Oviedo
We are seeking an Escrow Closer for a top Title Company. As an Escrow Closer, you will be an integral part of our team. This position requires an energetic and customer service is driven professional that will focus on delivering top-notch service. The successful candidate will be a team player and assist in reviewing preliminary title reports, payoffs, clearing title requirement and preparing CD settlement statements. The candidate will also be responsible for ensuring our clients are satisfied with our service and that our business processes are the best in the industry.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare seller and buyer documents
- Work with customers to clear various title issues.
- Obtain payoffs for seller's existing loans
- Sign documents with seller and/or buyers
- Interact with sellers, buyers, realtors and lenders throughout the closing process
Performance Requirements and Qualifications:
- Associate degree with 2 years' work experience, Bachelor's Degree; Law Degree Previous brokerage closing, mortgage closing and/or legal background
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining attention to detail
- Work well with others and effectively manage stressful situations
- Excellent customer service focus