Title Insurance VP Operations ManagerCA - San Francisco
VP Operations Manager role is to manage teams and management layers in all areas of title underwriting, production, product knowledge, customer service, business development, escrow processes and training. Initiate and lead the implementation of strategic plans related to process innovation, improvement, business sector expansion, quality control, claims resolution, underwriting, compliance, financial goals and projects to exceed customer expectations and provide an outstanding experience.
Directly Responsible for Management of the following areas:
Accounting: Operations budget, daily accounts payable/receivable, collections, payroll, banking reconciliations and wire transfers.
Customer Service: Continuous development of programs to better understand and service the needs of our customer base. Areas of concentration include community seminars, response mailings, evaluations and internet accessibility.
Escrow Service: Administration of the escrow closings/procedures for various types of transactions.
Human Resources/Personnel: Advertisement, screening, selection, training, reviews, insurance and claims.
Operations/Title Plant/Quality Control/Underwriting: Oversee staff in all areas of production, title plant maintenance and development to ensure appropriate turn-around time as well as a profitable product. Development of new products to meet the ever-changing requirements of our customers and the marketplace.
Sales/Marketing: Responsible for managing sales and marketing for the Metropolitan area.
- Minimum of 7 years related or equivalent management experience.
- Ability to empower and develop a team; exhibits openness to others' views and collaborative approach to resolving issues across departments and functions. Contributes to building a positive team spirit to build morale. Inspires and motivates others to perform.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills. Communicates clear and specific expectations. Ability to set direction and inspire.
- Ability to appropriately respond to complex or difficult inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Highly organized and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Works collaboratively across functional areas to achieve results in line with corporate values and culture.
- Critical thinking skills. Ability to define complex problems and draw valid conclusions through research; collecting data and facts.