Remote Senior Title Examiner Leader and Trainer- RemoteFL - Orlando
This position will require someone who is highly trained in examination of title directly related to real estate transactions of a very complex nature and will require extensive research in order to compete their duties effectively.
- Researching the specific details of title to real estate including ownership, restrictions, easements and liens
- Performs all duties of abstracting and examination of highly complex title orders requiring a high level of title expertise
- Pulls and reviews copies of records, such as mortgages, liens, judgments, easements, divorce records, probate records, and plat and map books, to determineownership and legal restrictions and to verify legal description of property
- Searches historic records for legal access, easements, ordinances and other matters that may affect title to property
- Reviews title surveys of properties to determine additional requirements and/or exceptions to be made on the commitment for title insurance and final title policy.
- Prepares title commitments based on the application of underwriting guidelines, best practices and company standards
- Establishes and maintains relationships with internal clients and underwriters
- Communicates important information to clients with professional communication skills.
- Provides underwriting interpretation within established guideline
- Strong MS Office and overall general computer literacy
- Ability toread, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Extensive industry knowledge including underwriting guidelines
- Ability to writeprofessional reports, business correspondence, and procedural documents
Skills and Abilities
- Customer service orientation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented in all assignments
- Exhibit problem solving skills
- Accuracy, analytical skills and attention to detail are required
- Strong multi-tasking skills; must manage responsibilities under strict deadlines
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must have up-to-date knowledge of common underwriting guidelines, homestead laws, community property laws, probate laws, home equity rules and other legal matters affecting title to real estate.