Title ProcessorFL - Apollo Beach
We are still hiring during the pandemic of COVID-19 (or Corona Virus).
Your health and safety is our #1 priority at JobTracks.We will be conducting video interviews during this time to ensure your safety.
We are hiring for our client's busy and growing company.
Qualified candidates will:
- Process and close files
- Examine and clear requirements on title commitments and lender closing instructions for compliance status
- Provide up to date communication with Realtors, lenders, mortgage brokers and clients to ensure quick and accurate transactions
- Order, review and disclose matters on surveys, sales contracts, estoppels, searches and others
- Serve as an escrow officer, which includes the receipt and disbursement of funds
- Review all files before, during and after the closings to prevent and resolve any potential issues/claims
- Oversee signings with all parties involved.
- Travel between our office and/or to other offices to meet have docs signed. Mileage reimbursed.
- Will be provided laptop and mobile printer/scanner.
- 4-5 years experience in title insurance, processing and closing procedures
- Prior Title Insurance closing experience strongly preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office and preferably SoftPro
- Positive and problem-solving attitude
- Team player
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Title License Preferred