Title CloserProcessorFL - Plant City
We have immediate openings for a Licensed Title Closer for a Plant City Title Insurance company
• Work with processing team to prepare files for closing, prepare settlement statements and conduct closings.
• Possess at least 3 years of recent Florida experience as a Title Closer/Escrow Officer.
• Be a Notary Public
• Processing, closing, and post closing assigned files, from the entering of the initial order to the issuance of the final policy of title insurance
• Communicating constantly with realtors, lenders, mortgage brokers and clients to ensure smooth and accurate transactions
• Examining and clearing requirements on title commitments and lender closing instructions for compliance status
• Ordering, reviewing and disclosing matters on surveys, pest inspections, insurance certificates, sales contracts, etc...
• Preparing HUDs, deeds, escrow agreements and other settlement documents
• Serving as an escrow officer, which includes the receipt and disbursement of funds
• Candidate will ensure that own work, as well as work of any employees supervised, is in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and guidelines.