OperationsTeller SupervisorCA - El Cajon
We are looking for an Operations/Teller Supervisor to join a well-established credit union located in El Cajon. The Teller Supervisor will be accountable to the Branch Manager for the overall performance of the teller line, including member service training, goal setting, performance driving, accuracy, audits, and coaching. They will provide operational and member service training to Member Service Specialists. They are expected to ensure a favorable image and climate for the Member Service Specialist team.
- Assist branch management in achieving branch goals in sales and service levels.
- Have advanced knowledge of branch operations.
- Supervise branch activities in the absence of, or in conjunction with branch management team.
- Expand client base through successful selling and coaching techniques including lending applications, cross-selling of bank services and products and assisting clients in every area of banking.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- At least 3 years experience as Teller or experience as Head Teller/Teller Supervisor required.
- Knowledge of the banking industry, processes, procedures, regulations and products.
- Knowledge of lending products, processes, and referral practices.
- Strong customer service, relationships building, sales and management skills.
- Ability to handle various client concerns and problems.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Working knowledge of computer programs, ie Microsoft Office and other company systems.