Loan officer AssistantCA - San Diego
We are seeking a Loan Officer Assistant to join our Team.
The ideal candidate will assist members with their needs over the phone and via e-services, all while acting out the mortgage company vision statement and ensuring excellent member service.
- Accurate keyboard skills and familiarity with 10-key calculator
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Effective listening skills
- Well organized
- Effective people skills
- Easily adaptable to a fast pace
- Clear speaking skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Strong knowledge of comfort of electronic services
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES TO INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Assist members by accurately completing their transactions/requests in a timely manner.
- Complete transactions accurately and in a reasonable timeframe
- Employ a calming tone of voice when communicating with members
- Abide by all government regulations, Credit Union policies and procedures with respect to transactions performed
- Keep abreast of current products, procedures, and services to efficiently cross-sell at each opportunity
- Treat every member encounter as an opportunity to expand our services
- Expected to cross-sell the credit union products regularly. Must meet quarterly goals as established by supervisor
- Answer phone promptly
- Fee members as deemed appropriate
- Perform back-office duties in a timely manner
- Communicate in writing professionally; i.e. eBranch messages, email, chat
- Communicate any delays to members
- Process requests accurately
- Assist with special projects.
- Conduct appropriate research when applicable
- Keep appropriate personnel apprised of progress
- Complete projects in a timely and efficient manner