Title Post CloserFL - Tampa
Title Post Closer
Our client, a regional title agency with offices across the state, is looking for a title insurance post closer for their Tampa office. As a post closer, you will be an integral part of our team. This position requires an energetic and customer service-driven professional that will focus on delivering top-notch service. The successful candidate will be a team player and handle all post-closing functions, including funds and recording closing documents.
Duties include; but are not limited to:
- The position is a full time and permanent opportunity with the company.
- The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience in handling all post-closing functions, including preparing lender packages, disbursing closing funds, and recording closing documents, but we are willing to train the right candidate.
- Applicant must be organized, detailed-oriented, a team player, and a polished professional with good communication skills.
Key Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assembling, preparing, and reviewing closing documents for completeness, accuracy, and proper signatures.
- Reviewing closing funds received and coordinating proper disbursement.
- Organizing, copying, scanning, and e-mailing large loan packages.
- Preparing and timely shipping loan packages for return to the lender.
- Reviewing and verifying documents prior to recording, including notary acknowledgments, legal descriptions, and lien information.
- Recording closing documents in various County Clerk's offices.
- Preparing and transmitting Loan and Owners' Policies.
- Preparing endorsements to Policy, when applicable.
- Scanning/ Uploading files to software as needed, including lender packages, closing documents, and final file scan.
- Answering telephone calls from lenders, buyers, attorneys, realtors, insurance companies, and others with post-closing questions.
- Performing any and all clerical and administrative duties required for the proper execution of respective job duties.
- Perform other duties as needed and assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 1 years' experience in title insurance and post closings is preferred but will train the right candidate without the experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume work environment.
- Ability to multi-task and manage and prioritize a large volume.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Good organizational skills.
- Proficient / Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to work well individually with minimal supervision, as well as with others in a team setting.