Escrow AssistantCA - Tustin
We are currently looking for an Escrow Assistant with industry experience and excellent customer support skills to join the team of a Title Company in Tustin.
You must be able to work independently with the closing process from start to finish.
Some of the responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Qualifications:
- Reviewing real estate contracts for the preparation of escrow documents
- The preparation of the necessary documents that are required to process the transaction, including, but not limited to, Grant Deeds, Inter-spousal Deeds, Affidavits, Power of Attorney, Notes and Deeds of Trust, Escrow instructions and Amendments, etc.
- Processing the clearance of issues affecting the clear transfer of title, solar leases, and Homeowner Association membership
- The preparation of lender requests in compliance with TRID requirements
- Communicating statuses of all open transactions with parties within the transaction
- Use initiative and judgment within established guidelines for problem-solving
- The preparation of loan document sets for borrower signing
- Satisfying funding conditions and facilitating the funding of loans
- Balancing and processing the closing of the transaction
- Daily reconciliation of the trust account
- Organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks with the ability to meet deadlines
- Customer service-oriented and professional. Proven tenure preferred.
- Must have 2 years of industry experience performing escrow and title duties
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the escrow/title industry field
- Experience using the MS Office suite and industry software.
- Demonstrated mastery of multi-tasking effectively, particularly in fast-paced and high volume situations
- Notary or ability to obtain within 90 days
- Demonstrated ability to influence outcomes through effective written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment and effectiveness in the delivery of and focus on customer service to drive value