Title ProcessorFL - Tampa
Our client, a regional title agency with offices across the state, is looking for an experienced title processor for their Tampa office. The title processor is responsible for the day-to-day processing of title orders. The position also determines the insurability of a particular property, assesses risk, and determines under what conditions a property may be insured.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Receives, reviews, and processes title orders daily and follows up on the required documents.
* Determines the insurability of a property and under specific conditions to insure the property.
* Prepares title insurance commitment after evaluation of county searcher's brief.
* Assists with complex title/legal issues; determines which title exceptions can be eliminated and which remain in the title policy.
* Communicates effectively with attorney, realtors, clients, underwriters, title agents, sales team regarding all facets of the title issues.
* Performs survey readings; prepares a legal description from a survey print.
* Evaluates liens, judgments, estate, and bankruptcy issues daily.
* Adheres to all automation procedures.
* Assists in title clearing with the attorney.
* Performs special projects, as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
* Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
* Title Producer license preferred
* One(1) or more years in a title processing role preferred
* Good understanding of title binders, HUD's, and endorsements
* Thorough knowledge of the service process with the ability to build strong working business relationships
* Strong customer service skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
* Good oral and written communications skills, multi-lingual preferred
* Experience with Qualia - preferred.
* Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, including managing a pipeline of 20 or more files per month.
* Strong attention to detail.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled