Property and Casualty Insurance Agent ManagerNJ - Lyndhurst
Our Client is seeking a proven insurance sales professional to join Their team as a Property & Casualty Sales Manager in our Lyndhurst, NJ office. This individual will lead, develop and generate new business strategies for the office, while coaching and developing current and new producers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively lead and participate in profit center sales efforts
- Manage and retain book of business in conjunction with service team
- Establish and document annual sales goals with individual producers by size, type, class and mix of business.
- Coach and develop producers in the identification of qualified prospects based upon target plans.
- Analyze and evaluate the performance and results of each producer. Prepare periodic report(s) comparing the actual results with the goals. Initiate any necessary action to see that the goals are accomplished.
- Actively recruit, train and develop new teammates
- Identify, create and promote revenue opportunities which support the profit center's growth and success through the proper utilization of all available resources and technology
- Identify, design, and implement marketing strategies for the sales unit including proven techniques to close business; use of advertising and promotional programs, and active participation in social, civic, trade organizations and industry associations, to enhance company brand
- Prepare, schedule and lead all sales meetings, seminars and related activities.
- Collect and disseminate ideas, approaches and tactics that have proven successful in the production of new business as well as the retention of existing clients.
- Communicate effectively with carriers and disseminate information to team
- Be able to obtain or currently possess a Property & Casualty insurance license.
- Ability to obtain or possess an active Life & Health Insurance license.
- Display leadership competencies, including ability to delegate, engage, and inspire others.
- Strong work ethic and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing principles and strategies.
- Able to reach out to the community and have pride in ownership