Closing Desk Coordinator Title InsuranceNY - New York
We are looking for a passionate Title Insurance Closing Coordinator to be a part of a well-established Title Insurance company in Brooklyn. The ideal Closing Coordinator Candidate should be able to have the following Escrow and Title Insurance Skills:
Requirements of the Title Insurance Closing Coordinator:
- Prepare and amend closing policies
- The primary duty is to communicate with the lenders, real estate offices, and service companies to obtain the information needed to proceed to the settlement table.
- Preparing and balancing the HUD / CD
- Preparing settlement sheets and all other necessary documents needed for closing.
- Finalize title bill to reflect any changes/updates (new recording documents needed, surveys that need to be ordered)
- Schedule closings and assist closers with possible changes and continuations at closing, order continuations & updated municipals searches on scheduled closings, a post-closing breakdown on files, prepare closer packages to include policies, invoice, title report, affidavits & survey, and assist in other areas of operation, as needed
What's in it for you?
- Salary $60,000 - $90,000 Depending on Experience
- Full Remote Opportunity
- Room for Advancement
Responsibilities of the Title Insurance Closing Coordinator position:
- We are looking for someone with job stability (not jumping around every year)
- Title Express and Green Folders experience preferred.
- Recent title processing experience (past 3 years)
- Knows PA, NJ, and NY purchases/transactions preferred.
- Someone who is accustomed to working directly with realtors, lenders, attorneys and sellers.
- Must have a detail-oriented work ethic 3-5 years of experience in the title industry is required.