Title AssistantCA - Newport Beach
Our client, a national title insurance underwriter with offices across the united state, is looking for an experienced title/escrow assistant for their Newport Beach, CA office. As an Title Assistant, you will be an integral part of our team. This position requires an energetic and customer service-driven professional that will focus on delivering top-notch service. The successful candidate must know how to read a title search package and title report. Understand title vesting, know how to identify a defect on title and work to cure items from title. Call creditors to obtain payoffs, releases or subordinations.
Have excellent customer service skills in a high pace agreement. Work with borrowers, clients and internal staff.
The candidate will also be responsible for ensuring our clients are satisfied with our service and that our business processes are the best in the industry.
Other duties include; but are not limited to:
- A minimum of 2 Years of recent experience as a Title Assistant at a title company.
- Ability to think through processes and make suggestions that will improve the overall customer experience.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks.
- Able to work in a demanding fast-paced, team-oriented setting.
- Able to communicate professionally both verbally and in written form.
- Strong customer service abilities.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Multi-lingual - preferred.
If you are an enthusiastic, ambitious, and decisive team player with an eagerness to learn, a fiery determination to succeed, and a burning desire to provide award-winning customer service, please apply today!!
- Possess a positive and professional attitude and represent the company in a positive manner.
- Provide outstanding customer service, work well under pressure, and be a team player.
- Possess excellent organization and analytical skills.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Interact well with co-workers.