Escrow AssistantCA - Newport Beach
We are seeking an Experienced Escrow Assistant to join the team of a busy Title Insurance Company in Newport Beach. (Remote Work Opportunity)
Our client, a national title insurance underwriter with offices across the united state, is looking for an experienced title/escrow assistant for their Newport Beach, CA office. As an Escrow Assistant, you will be an integral part of our team. This position requires an energetic and customer service-driven professional that will focus on delivering top-notch service. The successful candidate must be familiar with Respa, completing settlement statements, balancing to CD. Schedule notary signings, create escrow docs to go out for signing. Excellent customer service in a fast pace environment. The candidate will also be responsible for ensuring our clients are satisfied with our service and that our business processes are the best in the industry.
Other duties include; but are not limited to:
- A minimum of 2 Years of recent experience as an Escrow Assistant at a title company.
- Ability to assist anescrow team in completingreal estate escrow transactions by determining requirements; clearing titles; assembling, preparing, and reviewing closing documents; disbursing funds.
- Ability to spot potential closing issues and resolve timely and professionally.
- Ability to think through processes and make suggestions that will improve the overall customer experience.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks.
- Able to work in a demanding fast-paced, team-oriented setting.
- Able to communicate professionally both verbally and in written form.
- Strong customer service abilities.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Multi-lingual - preferred.
If you are an enthusiastic, ambitious, and decisive team player with an eagerness to learn, a fiery determination to succeed, and a burning desire to provide award-winning customer service, please apply today!!
- Possess a positive and professional attitude and represent the company in a positive manner.
- Provide outstanding customer service, work well under pressure, and be a team player.
- Possess excellent organization and analytical skills.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Interact well with co-workers.