Senior Finance SAPPA
Get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Senior SAP Financial Functional - FM position requires experience in SAP financial leadership including but not limited to the following:
- Automating the management and external reporting of general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and cash management.
- Managing posting periods and period end closing.
- Enabling open and integrated data flow between financial account and the other components of the SAP system.
- Providing day-to-day management of business process team members, managing scope of work, work assignments and resources across the functional team to meet client commitments.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Sharing and providing leadership knowledge of SAP financial functional areas especially FI, CO, FM, PS, AM, WFM and SD modules.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5+ years SAP experience and a minimum of 3 years of Navy ERP (SAP) experience within the past 5 years.
- 5+ years managing team.
- Experience in post go-live production support and break/fix.
- Must have working knowledge of the MS office suite.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Focus on customer service and responsiveness with sound customer handling skills.
- Federal experience desired.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD NACLC required.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Federal experience desired (DoD experience preferred).
- Active NACLC or above.