Escrow OfficerOH - Colombus
We are looking for an experienced Escrow Officer to join the team of a Title Insurance company in Dublin OH
The ideal candidate must be polished, professional, organized, and able to handle high volume.Essential Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Primary contact for all banking administration.
- Oversee the processing of escrow losses and advances and outstanding invoice balances.
- Works with management to identify internal issues and training needs, Tracks and resolves errors.
- Responsible for collection efforts on outstanding invoices
- Researches accounting errors, works with other Escrow Administrators to clear report discrepancies
- Conducts daily and 3-way monthly reconciliation review. Coordinates with management to correct findings
- Reviews generated reports, partners with management to ensure appropriate responses to reporting are completed in a timely manner
- Manages annual unclaimed funds process and reporting
- High School Diploma Required
- Banking/Title experience is a major plus.
- Notary Public is a major plus
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401 (K)
- Employee Assistance Program