Mortgage Loan ProcessorMD - Rockville
We are still hiring during the pandemic of COVID-19 (or Corona Virus).
Your health and safety is our #1 priority at JobTracks.
We will be conducting video interviews during this time to ensure your safety.
$45,000-50,000 Annual Salary
What you will be doing:
- Input home equity or first mortgaoge applications on the appropriate origination system and order all necessary documents to start processing and satisfy compliance requirements.
- Update appropriate systems as loan information and documents are received from members.
- In the case of our client's applications the following steps may need to be executed:
- Download/upload the application
- Seek and obtain from Members the application and appraisal fees
- Order GSE or other third-party underwriting results and Credit Report
- Include in files any documentation obtained from the members or through the system
- Distribute files to other processors and assist them regarding follow up and further investigation.
- Responsible for reconciling and maintaining assigned general ledger accounts
- Setting up and fund loans on applicable host systems upon receipt of closing documents from members, branches or attorneys depending upon the product requested by the member when needed.
- Call members to follow-up for missing documents including but not limited to insurance and verification of income and assets or 'gift funds.'
What we need from you:
Associates Degree preferred along with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a real estate related position or field.
Experience in data entry is a must and the incumbent must be computer literate, have aptitude for figures and be comfortable in discussing calculations and ratios.
He/She must have the ability to ensure a high quality of work product. Strong written and oral communication skills are a must.
A working knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word is necessary.
Employee must meet and maintain all requirements as a registered mortgage loan originator employed by a Federally regulated Institution with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS).
Be part of our client's growing not-for-profit organization!