ACH SpecialistCA - Diamond Bar
We are seeking an Electronic Services Processor to join a well-established credit union located in Diamond Bar. As an Electronic Services Processor, you'll support member service operations through the accurate and timely maintenance of electronic processes including but not limited to ACH/Share Draft returns/Stop Payments, ATM, debit card functions. Qualified candidates will have at least one to three years of financial institution experience with a working knowledge of electronic transactions including ACH (origination and exception processing), wire requests and compliance.
- Processing and balancing of ACH exceptions and disputes;
- Processing of Share Draft posting and returns;
- ATM balancing and adjustments;
- Processing of incoming and outgoing domestic wires;
- Processing of ATM settlements, adjustments, and disputes;
- Processing of FSCC adjustments;
- Processing of FRB adjustments;
- Handles frontline staff requests and routine inquiries;
- Assists department management with creating efficiencies and looking for ways to improve processing times;
- Supports the mission and vision of the Credit Union, the Organizational Code of Conduct, and corporate policy in all dealings with members, co-workers and others.
- 2+ years of banking experience in the ACH/EFT and/or Accounting department;
- A general knowledge of banking and finance transactions;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Excellent analytical skills sufficient to conduct a thorough analysis during review processes;
- Effective oral and written communications skills;
- Strong personal computer skills including word processing and spreadsheets;
- Accurate standard math skills;
- Positive attitude and team player.