Escrow OfficerAZ - Scottsdale
We are looking for an Escrow Officer with a book of business to join an established Title Agency in Scottsdale, AZ.
The Escrow Officer is responsible for any and all things involved on all their files. It is the Escrow Officer's responsibility to make sure that the files on their unit are being handled properly. This involves auditing work completed by Escrow Processors and Escrow Assistants. The Escrow Officer accepts input and new ideas from all to make sure the unit runs more efficiently.
- All capabilities of a basic Escrow Processor, Escrow Assistant, Senior Escrow Assistant, Junior Escrow Officer Run a Sale/Refinance unit from opening to closing
- Answer questions and give direction to the Escrow Processors and Escrow Assistants
- Have full knowledge of escrow and be able to resolve situations/issues/problems that may arise in a professional, and customer-centric manner
- Delegate work load on a daily basis to ensure work is being completed on time or in a timely manner and that no one is overwhelmed
- Handle all customers and/or phone calls that exceed the capabilities of the Escrow Processors/Escrow Assistants and Junior Escrow Officers
- Ensure that the entire unit is delivering excellent customer service
- Provide training to the Escrow Assistants/Escrow Processors and Junior Escrow Officers to ensure their opportunity for advancement
- Be aware and resolve any situations that arise within the unit professionally and efficiently
- Aid in the work load when the Escrow Processors and/or Escrow Assistants as needed
- Productivity: A minimum productivity per employee on the unit of $15,000 per month
- Other duties as assigned
Has frequent contact and communicates continuously with employees and vendors.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as an Escrow Officer
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good attention to detail a must
- Strong interpersonal skills essential
- Ability to work proactively and autonomously daily
- Must be detail-oriented, organized and capable of managing tasks on multiple, concurrent projects
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have well-developed interpersonal skills with the ability to establish highly functional relationships with diverse personalities both within and outside the company
- Proficiency in Google and Microsoft Office
- Demonstrates initiative by confidently self-starting improvements to office procedures, reports and processes and requires minimal supervision
- Demonstrates ability to work on a team and willingness to give assistant to co-worker in other areas
- Must have a minimum $15,000 monthly book of business at the time of application
- Associate's degree
- Previous real estate experience
- Ability to communicate clearly, professional, and courteously in writing and verbally
- Strong organization skills with an attention to detail
- Willingness to "roll up the sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done
- Works well on a team and collaborates with others but also be able to work independently.
- Finger dexterity to operate standard office equipment including telephones, calculators, copiers, and facsimile equipment
- Ability to effectively manage tasks with minimal supervision
- Must be diligent and persistent in follow-up and completion
- Capable of multi-tasking and meeting tight deadlines.
- Able to function in a fast-paced environment with tight and changing deadlines
- Strong working knowledge of Windows/Mac operating system-experience.
- Requires proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to type at a net rate of 35 wpm using a computer keyboard