CommercialResidential Title ProcessorFL - Orlando
We are looking for a Commercial Title Processor to work in the Commercial Department of a National Title Insurance Company. The location for this job is in Orlando, FL.
- Enter in all orders/searches/quotes that are received daily by close of business.
- Maintain all emails received in the various shared and public folders.
- Assist in the search for vendors.
- Enter in closing contact information that is available to clients.
- Respond to situations in accordance with the Company's customer service policy.
- Assist in backing up other team members when necessary.
- Adhere to all default order entry procedures.
- Adhere to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and Company Policies and Procedures.
- Respond to all internal and external requests in an accurate, timely and professional manner.
- Must be personable, positive and a professional representative of the Company.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of management, employees and customers by email, phone and in person.
- Ability to work overtime as requested and approved by supervisor.
- Previous Commercial experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.